Founded in 2007, Once Upon A Time Vacations began as a way to share our owner’s love of Disney with others and quietly grew to a family of nearly 30 travel counselors each of whom share a passion for Disney and travel. Each of our travel counselor’s pride themselves on making your travel dreams come true. No matter what your budget may be, we are confident we can find the perfect vacation for you.
Once Upon A Time Vacations offers products from Walt Disney World Travel Company, every major cruise line, tour operator, shore excursion provider, and resort in every part of the world. Whatever your heart’s desire, wherever your imagination takes you, we can help you make a memory to keep for the rest of your life that we hope will exceed your expectations. We strive to provide excellent customer service. Our thousands of clients tell us we succeed and exceed their expectations.
Why Use Once Upon A Time Vacations?
1. Professional Advice/Personalized Service/Personal Experience – We are not a call center. We are knowledge experts. It if is at Disney, chances are we have been there, done that. New to cruising? We have sailed with most of the cruise lines. Traveling with kids or planning a multi-generation trip? 95% of our travel counselors are parents themselves and can discuss options with you based on their own experiences. Our travel counselors are there to provide you with all the information you need to make an educated decision on your vacation purchase. Our inside knowledge helps you avoid wasting time and money on the things you’re not interested in, and lets you focus instead on taking the trip.
2. Convenience – We are always a phone call or an email away. Have a question about an excursion? Need help deciding what to pack? Need to know whether or not you need to get your kid’s passports? Our travel counselors are with you throughout your entire vacation process to answer any question that may come up.
3. Customer Advocacy – Our travel counselors are there to act on your behalf if you have a problem with a particular part of your trip. Is your room not up to par upon arrival? Did a weather system delay or cancel your flights? Don’t worry. If you booked with one of our travel counselors you just give them a call and then relax as they will handle all the problems and make sure your vacation is not ruined . Your travel counselor is your advocate and making sure you have an enjoyable trip is his/her biggest priority.
4. Time and Cost Savings – Sometimes, spending hours on the computer searching for the best travel deals gets you results but more often, it just leads to frustration. You want to take the family to Walt Disney World but you’re having trouble navigating the endless array of ticket and package options. You want to go on a cruise but you’re not sure which cruise line is best for you or where you want to go. We can help. Our travel counselors have access to the latest information, packages and promotions that can be difficult to find on your own. And we monitor your reservations and apply any new deal or discount as soon as it becomes available saving you even more money.
5. IT’S FREE! – That’s right, our services are 100% completely free! Travel suppliers such as Disney or Royal Caribbean pay our fees much like a seller would pay the fee’s of a real estate agent. We provide a service as do lawyers, doctors, teachers, taxi drivers, hairdressers, photographers, etc. We do this because we have a love for travel and we like to help you enjoy your life. We put a lot of time, effort, and research into looking for the best value vacation to suit YOU! We DO NOT charge a fee for our services, we do however ask that you please allow us to complete your vacation booking plans for you. It might seem easier to “just do it yourself” but you entrusted us thus far, trust us the rest of the way!